POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Helplessness towards Pov-Team : Re: Helplessness towards Pov-Team Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Helplessness towards Pov-Team
From: ABX
Date: 9 Aug 2004 14:52:09
Message: <5fhfh0pj9ki0lrbthi8icdo4hapdo4rap9@4ax.com>
On 9 Aug 2004 14:19:00 -0400, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> And to cleryfie, I did ask for licence agreement on email, as written in
> license-agreement on povray WWW, and this project is quite big, easy CAD-
> like program (aimed to non-professional users), that will be selled on CD
> (in Poland, possible later in soem other countries AFAIK).

Out of curiosity, do you have some lawyer (English skilled) in the team of
your boss who readed licences of POV-Ray and agreed you to process on the
licenses or is this contract (between your boss and POV-Team) based on your
language skills ? I'm not skilled myself but I do not make any deal with Team.

http://www.aussie.org/ :-)

> who would be so nice and
> send standard mail letter to
>  PO Box 407 Williamstown, Victoria 3016 Australia
> for me? (Sice sending it directly from Poland will take looong time
> probably).

Common, Rafal, we are part of EU in XXI century. Even good old Pocztex
guarantees max 4 days to Australia http://www.pocztex.pl/terminy.htm
We only wait for PayPal support :-(

ABX